About Drug Free Workplace PA
Drug Free Workplace PA is a grant funded program dedicated to helping PA businesses and families navigate the world of substance use disorder.
We were established to assist in the creation and implementation of drug free workplace programs for Pennsylvania businesses and to educate the public on the dangers of drug abuse.
We are funded through a grant by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency. Our services are paid for with Pennsylvania Taxpayer dollars. All of our services are offered 100% for FREE.
Our mission is to encompass the individual in the workplace and at home to ensure a healthy life.
We provide tools, resources, and expertise to employers who are interested in making their businesses drug free. Our services include:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy Creation
- Supervisor/Employer Training
- Our Drug Free Workplace Trainings are designed to create healthy workplaces, healthy communities, and healthy minds.
- The Family Education Program
- Our Family Education Program is designed for prevention, education, and empowerment. This program is to help working parents keep their children drug free.
- ACCESS EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- Drug Testing