Pennsylvania is suffering from a substance abuse epidemic!! The disease of addiction is destroying and ending lives on a daily basis. We believe everyone has been affected by this horrible situation. It can start with something as innocent as a doctor’s prescription and end in severe abuse of street drugs.
This may be taboo subject, however we are here to expose the shocking truth and help our community to save lives.
- Overdose deaths have tripled in our region due to the Opioid and Heroin abuse.
- 470,000 people died in the U.S. of Opioid Overdoses this year.
- 70% of Twelfth graders get Rx Drugs from Friends and Family.
Drug Free Workplace PA is a non-profit organization established to help Pennsylvania businesses create and implement drug free workplace programs and to educate ALL Pennsylvanians on the dangers of drug abuse.
We do this by:
- Helping companies create a custom drug free workplace policy;
- Training supervisors and employees on policy implementation and responsibilities;
- Offering 24/7 access to thirty online, self-paced training modules; and
- Teaching an informative Family Education Program – at schools, churches, counseling centers and drug and alcohol rehab’s – which highlights addiction dynamics and family dynamics.
Our services are available in whole or in part for a minimal fee to any interested organization in Pennsylvania. If you have questions or need assistance, call me to arrange a meeting so we can discuss your organization’s drug free program and education needs.
HELP US SAVE LIVES!! In 2015 Drug Free Workplace PA served more than 26,800 individuals across the State of Pennsylvania. Please click on the GIVE NOW icon to help Drug Free Workplace PA so that we may continue to educate the public about the hazards of drug abuse.
DFWPA Donation Form
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Get news, information and resources to help you create and maintain a drug free workplace.