- Employee Assistance Program Provider
Helps achieve and maintain quality, cost effective, positive outcomes for organization, employers and employee clients.
- Worknet Occupational Medicine
Specializes in occupational medicine – work related injuries, drug testing, physicals, employee health services, etc.
- Urine drug testing model likely to rollout nationwide
- 6 Best Practices for Managing Unhappy Employees
- “Alcohol and the Workplace” (Why you Need an EAP)
- Prescription Drug Employer Kit
These materials will help employers understand the impact of prescription opioid use and misuse in the workplace and effectively communicate with employees. Information covers drug testing, workers’ compensation, prevention and more.
- Synthetic Marijuana Overdoses in the Lehigh Valley: What you need to know
- Opioid abuse costing U.S. employers billions
- Help Fight Illegal Drugs and/or Keep Kids Safe
- The Most Dangerous Person in Your Office
- Drug Testing
- Reasonable Cause Guidelines for Supervisors and Sample Forms
This packet contains guidelines, reasonable suspicion supervisor script and check lists to record behaviors/events. This packet is to be used in conjunction with your company Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Signs and Symptoms by Drug Category
- Cannabis at Work: Employee Assistance Professionals Tool Kit
- 10 Steps for Avoiding Legal Issues
Get news, information and resources to help you create and maintain a drug free workplace.