Lakeview Health is a private, luxury rehab center located in Jacksonville, Florida. Founded in 2001, we strive to treat the whole patient—body, mind and spirit—using a multidisciplinary medical model that combines physiological, psychological and psychosocial care.
Our treatment is highly personalized to meet each patient’s unique needs and circumstances. Our newly renovated campus provides a safe, supportive environment for patients to recover, reclaim their health and refocus on what’s most important in their lives—to find their “true north.”
The gender responsive treatment program at Lakeview Health includes:
· A therapeutic continuum of care treatment model
· Dual diagnosis treatment
· Three-day family programs
· Alumni program
Our vision is to be the number one choice in residential addiction treatment. We will achieve this by our firm commitment to be extraordinary in the staff we hire, the facilities we build and the treatment we provide to our patients and families. We will never violate our core values to serve people with courageous integrity, create a culture of empowerment and cultivate sustainable health.
· Complete health, wellness and life balance are a reality for everyone.
· People can change to become life-saving and not life-draining.
· Creating a path that leads toward “Finding Your True North” reaps the greatest rewards.
Lakeview Health supports these beliefs by:
· Embracing a “servant leadership” culture that supports and empowers our staff to act as a tool for families and individuals struggling with chaos and pain.
· Offering an addiction treatment program that is safe and built on a holistic approach that addresses all of our patients’ needs.
· Creating a warm and inviting campus that welcomes and accepts everyone no matter where they are in their lives.
· Lakeview Health
· 1900 Corporate Square Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216