Online Supervisor Training
Supervisor training is intended for owners of companies, CEO’s, Executives, HR Staff, Safety Officers and any other management serving a supervisory role.
These individuals carry the responsibility of ensuring safety and health in the workplace, and without specialized training, a drug free workplace can be very hard to manage and regulate.
Our Supervisor training is designed to educate employers on how to address employees in addiction and identifying signs and symptoms. It covers:
- The organization’s DFWP Policy
- Supervisor Responsibilities in Implementing Policy
- Monitoring and Documenting Job Performance
- Identifying employee Substance Abuse
- Referring Employees to available Assistance
- Supervisors are NOT expected to diagnose or counsel
- However, Supervisors are Expected to Recognize and Address Job Performance Concerns
Courses for Supervisors & Employers
Our online Supervisor training consists of 10 lessons. Each of the lessons are below. It will take 30-60 minutes to complete all 10 lessons.
A 10-question pre-test is required, to test your current knowledge and understanding of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Cost of Substance Abuse to Society
Cost of Substance Abuse to Your Organization
Return on Investment for Implementing a DFWP Program
The Five Components of a DFWP Program
Confidentiality and Legally Sensitive Areas
Drugs of Abuse
Intervention and Referral
Enabling and Supervisor Traps
Signs and Symptoms of Abuse
Get news, information and resources to help you create and maintain a drug free workplace.