Online Supervisor Training
Supervisor training is intended for owners of companies, CEO’s, Executives, HR Staff, Safety Officers and any other management serving a supervisory role.
These individuals carry the responsibility of ensuring safety and health in the workplace, and without specialized training, a drug free workplace can be very hard to manage and regulate.
Our Supervisor training is designed to educate employers on how to address employees with substance use disorder and identifying signs and symptoms. It covers:
- The organization’s DFWP Policy
- Supervisor Responsibilities in Implementing Policy
- Monitoring and Documenting Job Performance
- Identifying Signs and Symptoms of Substance Use
- Reasonable Suspicion Process and Supervisor Toolkit
- Referring Employees to available Assistance
- Supervisors are NOT expected to diagnose or counsel
- However, Supervisors are Expected to Recognize and Address Job Performance Concerns
This course is designed for workplace supervisors charged with the responsibility of detecting and maintaining a drug free work environment.
With the introduction of Act 16, Medical Marijuana is legal in PA. This training is meant to educate employers on the status of Act 16 and how it will affect the workplace.
Signs and Symptoms of Drug Abuse
Learn the signs and symptoms of drug use and substance use disorder. This training is for supervisors, employees, HR, owners and their families.
Get news, information and resources to help you create and maintain a drug free workplace.